• The Document Controller shall minimum have a BSc in computer science / engineering or equivalent proven experience.
• Minimum seven (7) years of experience in documentation and control of construction projects (ideally EPC) (increasingly responsibility), whereof three (3) in a leading/independent role.
• Minimum five (5) years’ experience from working in the Oil and Gas industry.
• Knowledge of engineering disciplines like civil, mechanical, E&I, etc. including working with engineering and construction project document types (data sheets, drawings, technical
specifications, operating procedures, etc.)
• Proven experience of working in minimum two (2) projects with similar scope.
• Proven experience of handle multiple projects in parallel.
• Well experienced with Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS), office
administration, and document management reporting.